Open to all Palm Beach County Golf Association Members. Registration will stay open during the 2020 Tournament Season. Payout: All Hole-in-One’s by Hole-In-One Club Members will be evenly split at the end of the Tournament Season.
Entry Fee: $25.00
Eligibility: Open to all Palm Beach County Golf Association Members. PBCGA Members must be in good standing.
Registration: Registration will stay open during the 2020 Tournament Season and will close with our last round of the Tour Championship.
Rules: Hole-In-Ones will only be honored for those that are made in PBCGA ONLY Events that are listed below.
- Tommy Belen Better Ball Championship
- 45th Palm Beach Kennel Club County Amateur
- Tire Kingdom Stroke Play presented by Nick Price
- Senior Classic presented by Boca Raton Championship PGA TOUR Champions
- 39th Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Four Ball
- Bobby Bryant Championship
- Tire Kingdom International Stableford
- 35th Tire Kingdom Mid-Am & Senior Match Play
- 41st Senior Amateur Championship
- Club Team Pro-Am Championship presented by Morell Studios
- 32nd Annual Honda Classic Parent-Child
- Arrigo Alfa Romeo FIAT Classic
- 24th Abacoa Junior Senior
- Tour Championship by Tiger Woods
- The “Pricey” Par 3
All Hole-in-One Club Registrations must be completed online. No cash or check will be accepted on site of tournaments. In order for a Hole-in-One to count, player must be fully registered in the Hole-in-One Club (with payment) prior to teeing off for that event.
Payout: All Hole-in-One’s by Hole-In-One Club Members will be evenly split at the end of the Season.
Awards: Prize money will be paid out at the conclusion of the 2020 Tournament Season.
If there is no Hole-In-One during the 2020 Tournament Season, the money will be donated the PBCGA Scholarship & Mentorship Fund.